Shed 84C - A celebration of all things Railworks

Rants, ravings, musings and forthcoming goodies from the world of Railworks 4: Train Simulator 2013

Monday 6 August 2012

Ten of the best... freeware edition

AKA A Sunday evening list

In no particular order, and with the only criteria for inclusion being that I like 'em! I have tried to highlight some of the routes that are perhaps a little bit less well known or publicised though, so there are a few "obvious" routes that I have omitted as their quality is well known and I often see them talked about around t'interweb (Cresston, Wales & Borders to name but two; there are obviously many, many more).

As usual, non-inclusion is indicative of nothing more than that I have not gotten around to giving a route a good drive. Sorry!


  1. Four Counties (AKA Yeovil Back From The Past)
  2. The Central Route
  3. The Mayflower Line
  4. Ribble Island (R.I.) Lines
  5. Settle to Carlisle 1960s
  6. Blyth & Tyne
  7. Kanturk to Newmarket (Eire)
  8. Westhouses & Blackwell Branch
  9. The Crabenmore Branch
  10. Western Rails
Steve


No comments:

Post a Comment